Como siempre, ordenadas según su grado de calidad metodológica.
Esperamos que resulten de vuestro interés.
RS de calidad metodológica "fuerte" ("strong"):
- Diet, physical activity and behavioural interventions for the treatment of overweight or obese children from the age of 6 to 11 years
- Exercise for pregnant women with gestational diabetes for improving maternal and fetal outcomes
- Incentives for preventing smoking in children and adolescents
- Later school start times for supporting the education, health, and well-being of high school students
- Diet, physical activity and behavioural interventions for the treatment of overweight or obese adolescents aged 12 to 17 years
- Exercise and BMI z-score in overweight and obese children and adolescents: A systematic review and network meta-analysis of randomized trials
- Beyond face-to-face individual counseling: A systematic review on alternative modes of motivational interviewing in substance abuse treatment and prevention
- Prevention of eating disorders: A systematic review of randomized, controlled trials
- Adjuvant human papillomavirus vaccination for secondary prevention: A systematic review
- Mass media interventions for preventing smoking in young people
- School- and community-based youth suicide prevention interventions: Hot idea, hot air, or sham?
- Systematic review of evidence on the effectiveness of safe child faeces disposal interventions
- Community-based approaches for neonatal survival: Meta-analyses of randomized trial data
- Family-focussed interventions to reduce harm from smoking in primary school-aged children: A systematic review of evaluative studies
- Impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines for children in high- and non-high-income countries
- Peer support of complex health behaviors in prevention and disease management with special reference to diabetes: Systematic reviews
- The effects of school-based condom availability programs (CAPs) on condom acquisition, use and sexual behavior: A systematic review